(this is what happens when I brush my curly hair out and go to bed with it wet)
Rob and I had a good chuckle...I was even good humored enough to let him take a picture.
(Lucky man. Look what he get's to wake up to every morning.)
***If you are having a hard time placing the look, think "80's BUTT ROCK". There you go.***
Now...you may be wondering why I took the time, and/or allowed the humiliation, of posting this picture of myself.
The answer: WHO KNOWS?
I'm not afraid to share the good, the bad, and the (excruciatingly) UGLY with my readers (all 10 of you).
I have an idea.
A challenge, you could say.
A "You can be as 'pretty' as me" challenge!
Just copy and paste this picture into a photo editing application and add your own face.
This could be fun!
If you REALLY love me you will post it on your blog.
Be sure to link it back to this post (so all of your readers can share in my humiliation as well).
Leave a comment and let me know when you have done it.
Be creative.
Add your own flair.
For even more fun, challenge your readers to do it too (and to link back to this post and leave a comment).
The possibilities are endless.
GO AHEAD...I DARE YOU....I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!
(Wow...I sure am in rare form this morning.)
This could be fun!
If you REALLY love me you will post it on your blog.
Be sure to link it back to this post (so all of your readers can share in my humiliation as well).
Leave a comment and let me know when you have done it.
Be creative.
Add your own flair.
For even more fun, challenge your readers to do it too (and to link back to this post and leave a comment).
The possibilities are endless.
GO AHEAD...I DARE YOU....I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!
(Wow...I sure am in rare form this morning.)
UPDATE: While I know that "pride cometh before the fall", mine would not allow me to leave "well enough (or ugly enough) alone. I had to redeem myself a little.
Now, why I do not fancy myself a beauty, I do, thankfully, have a way of "cleaning up" a bit.
(This photo was taken just before leaving for church this morning.)
10 comments:
bwah hahaha!!! I just love you Mel (80's butt rock hair and all!)
Ok, this is hilarious! I tried to do the hole photoshop thing and I just couldn't get it to work. So, I will post your link and YOUR picture on my blog...haha! Doesn't mean I don't REALLY love you.
Oh I could top this. I have a photo from YW camp where one of my friends thought I was a boy. I was that ugly and unrecognizable. Yep.
Yeah...Kara. But yours was years ago. Mine was just this morning.
You have no pride! And i love it! You are so hilarious. Thanks for the chuckle. If and when I have time, maybe you will have a chuckle at me!
If only I were so tech savvy. I have no idea how to pass on such love to others, but I LOVED the hair! Hope your V-day was good!
hehehe!! I think we all wake up looking.. well, not like we want the rest of the world to see us. You are just the only brave one to post it!! That's why I love ya so much! I hate looking at myself in the mirror fresh out of bed. I try my hardest to ignore that part of the mirror the entire time I get the girls ready for school. And I swear, the grossest part-is the part that needs to be in a bra. just sick!!
It does take guts to snap a picture of yourself right after waking up. Kudos and you are a beautiful lady! :)
Mel, you are so funny!
That's nothing, you should see my hair in the morning (and it's only 2" long right now!!!)
Post a Comment