"With 100 pennies I could buy a hubba ouch! pack of gum (Hubba Bubba Ouch!). (and he does spend 100 pennies on this particular gum quite often. Not like me as a child. I was deprived. I used to get mine from the road. Just pick out the rocks and sprinkle a bit of garden hose water on it.....VIOLA! like new!)
***MY PARTICULAR FAVORITE***
If I had 100 bucks I would give them to nobody ha ha ha! These last two are from his daily "responsibility card" (a sort of day to day report on their behavior in class/work habits/etc)
He writes: "Hoorray who who" (you know, as is "whoot whoot...raise the roof!") ***And again....a particular favorite*** "Boom Bang Fire Power" (from Night at the Museum 2)
I will never know what goes on in his head. It must be hilarious sometimes though. Makes for good entertainment for the rest of us. :) I just love this kid!

5 comments:
So funny!
LOVE IT!!!
Hilarious!! Thanks for the good laugh to start the day off right.
ha! i LOVE it!!
:) Josh's 100 day book had some pretty cute answers, too. I'm saving that one. My favorite was "With 100 pennies I could buy nothing I want!"
And they must be two peas in a pod because Josh's responsibility card looks strikingly familiar to Gabe's!
Post a Comment