Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Post #101.......have I really wasted that much time blogging?

101 posts.....can you believe it? How I have waited for this day to come.....and yet, now that it's here I'm not quite sure what all the hype was about. I had planned on compiling a list of "101 interesting/fun things about Melanie" (or something else of that nature) but have decided that I don't have the energy or brain power or even care to take on such a daunting task so...........I won't. Happy 101 to me! .......... may I find many more things to waste my time blogging about! Now you can enjoy some cute pictures of the kids playing outside on one of the few sunny/semi-warm days we have had here in the eastern half of WA. Yes..........that is dirt coming out of Mini Rob's mouth. He didn't even bat an eye until I told him it was yucky and to spit it out.
Little Red's always finding something to fill with dirt and make a muddy mess. This day it was the abandoned doggie dish.
G-McBabe in la-la land......as usual!
Playing tag with Rob. I even played for a little while too.
Here they are playing freeze tag (their cousins were here too).

We're praying for lots of good weather (I seriously prayed that day it would be nice and warm so that we could all enjoy some time outside and....my prayers were answered. YEAY!). Either way, rain or shine, the kids play outside almost every day. I just prefer they not freeze to death.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

See, you're a good mom! Bad moms wouldn't have a preference about whether or not their kids froze. Good for you! ;)

Candle Ends said...

Just think about it as your journal online. It's not wasted.

Krystina said...

Spring is here...and then it snowed today! Arrggh! I am with you on the playing outside!

I set our blog to private and I just added you guys to our list with the email Erik has. Hope that one works for you!