Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Just some winter-something-something- thingy-dingy's!

What?

Yeah, I have no idea what that means either. Fact is....I didn't have a title so I came up with something creative.

Just wanted to post some random pictures and happenings in the lives of the G's.

I finally got a picture of Isaac with his "santa" gift. I cant say that he ever really rides it but he does drag it around sometimes (and I thought he was REALLY going to like it).



This is a picture of the "project" I did for Rob this Christmas. A flashback to the glory days. Ahhhh....the glory days. (Okay so it's not a very good picture but you get the idea).



Talk about a Winter Wonderland. This picture was taken from our front porch. Our neighbor sets corn and bird feed out three or four times a day and we get to watch all of the ducks and Canadian geese eat it up. It's pretty funny. The ducks scare very easily. They fly off at the slightest sound. The geese just stare at you,totally unmoved by your efforts....even when you honk and swerve at them. Here you can see the ducks flying away as I opened the door.

Rob is feeling pretty accomplished. Look at what a good job he has done keeping his family from being snowed in. This picture was taken before we left for Utah. When we got home 9 days later we had to shovel another 18 inches off our driveway before we could even get the car into the garage.


Other random news:

Rob is still looking for a job. He had a language assessment test with the IRS today and has 7 other job applications pending. He is also applying for another 6-7 today when he gets home. We have faith that the Lord will take care of us and are mindful of his time frame. We are just hoping the Lord wants us to find something before the end of February. Otherwise we will be moving in with Mom and Dad G. A GRAND ADVENTURE FOR ALL!

Well, I have some fun news (NO.......I NOT THAT KIND OF NEWS......SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!) I get to teach STEP aerobics. YEAY! I LOVE STEP AEROBICS.

I start this week and am SUPER excited. My very own class (that no one can take from me......except my boss, I guess). Wish me luck. Also, MY GOLDS GYM finally got a Power Pump class (1 hour of weight lifting) three times a week. I know this may seem trivial to some of you but I have been waiting for this for a long time. I went this morning and can barely move. I LOVE IT! I can certify in it as well come March. It will only cost me....... choke..... cough....... $399. For that, we will have to wait and see....until then, I will just thoroughly enjoy going to someone else's class.

1 comment:

FarrEver Family said...

Don't MOVE! I will miss you so MUCH! Call soon so we can play!