Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's the GRAND Chahee's Birthday.....or Cha-chi, as we call him!

Cael IS THREE!(or if you ask him........eighteen, or eight, or eighteen months)

If we thought the "two's" were terrible we were mistaken.

In just the few short days he has been three, the phrase "terrible" has taken on a WHOLE new meaning.

Mostly just a lot of screaming and yelling (and How is that different you ask?). Lots of temper tantrums and stubbornness too (he does come by that naturally).

But, all in all, he is a fun kid. Like we always say, "There is just something about him."

He has begun to have a lot of fun with Isaac.....gives him lots of kisses, helps him take his coat off and get's toys for him. He and Gabe, when they are not fighting, have bunches of creative fun together, too.

Cael has an imaginary friend.......usually named "Sonic" (as in Sonic the Hedgehog) who goes with him everywhere. He leaves room for him on his chair at the dinner table, on the couch, even when he is standing on a chair helping me cook. It's very funny. We haven't dealt with imaginary people before. Very interesting.

Here are some pics from his b-day (very few, mind you......Rob was in charge).


Cael singing "Happy Birthday" to himself.....along with everyone else


Man.........blowing out candles is HARD work!


We didn't actually get any picture of him opening his presents.....In fact, I don't even remember watching him do it (where was I?). But....this is him playing with his Helicopter (from G and G H.) the next day. It is the "hot" toy and as such is constantly contended over. I'll admit......it is pretty cool. If I weren't too old (and stuffy) I would probably play with it myself.




These next picture are not of the birthday variety. Today I got all "homemaker-y" and decided to make cookies for the boys when Gabe got home from school (I know, aren't I the best mom?). Well, the kids really enjoyed them......especially Isaac. He had chocolate spread from here to kingdom come.


Yum!

Gabe insisted Isaac have "rabbit ears" for the picture. Where did he learn that?


Isn't Isaac so cute? If he weren't so naughty all the time I probably would never be able to be mad at him. So.....I guess it's a good thing he absolutely drives me crazy ALL day long. It keeps me from loosing my reputation as a "mean" and "nasty" Mom. I have worked long and hard for it.

Truth be told..........I love my boys.

They drive me NUTS.........but I love them.

Happy Birthday Cael!

We love you, Cha-chi!

5 comments:

Natalie J said...

Happy Birthday Kiddo! You are a funny one. Sounds like I would be laughing all the time, cause of you!

Larissa said...

The Grand Chahee, gotta love All Dogs Go To Heaven. Sounds like a house full of fun...you give me a lot to look forward too!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Cael! Imaginary friends are interesting people. Caden had one named Draw, and he was small enough that he could ride around in your pocket, and he could fly.

Wish I was imaginary sometimes...

Camille English said...

I love that he saves Sonic a seat, your home is never dull. The babies are around the same "you drive me crazy but your so dang cute" stage, love it! I've got VT for Feb.

Celeste said...

That means Logan will be three soon. I don't know if I can stand worse than the terrible two's. Cael is so dang cute. It's a good thing right? My second child informed me about the imaginary friend thing too. Summers is named Sarah. Don't ask me where it came from. Kids are so funny.