Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

HE WHO LAUGHS!

Isaac disappeared on me yesterday and I found him down the hall doing this. Isn't that so cute? He is only 8 months old and he gets around and plays like he is two. He is such a happy, giggly(he is always chuckling at something), observant boy and wants nothing more than to be smiled at. He LOVES his brothers and is even learning to relax and not cringe every time Cael comes near him (although he has reason to most of the time still). He follows his brother around everywhere (they were both in time out at the time of the picture) and plays with what they play with. He is not satisfied with his baby toys. He wants to be all grown up.

We love him and are so glad he decided to come down and be a part of our family. At the time it seemed so hard, with everything else we had going on, but....It's funny how sometimes our greatest trials turn out to be one our greatest blessings (let's wait and see if I am still singing the same tune when he is a teenager).

Isaac......stay sweet and be true to your name. If you do, you will have friends and loved ones wherever you go (Isaac means; "he who laughs," "child of laughter," laughter,".....you get the idea).

5 comments:

Andrew Harding said...

Is he sitting up like that all by himself?? He was barely mobile last time I saw him. How time flies. Handsome boy!

Natalie J said...

Ok, he is so cute. I can't believe that he is up playing like a big kid. It is amazing to me how fast they grow. I also love your new page design. Love ya!

Nyree said...

He is so cute Melanie! He looks so different than the others.. but I guess you've mentioned that! We miss you.. let us know when you'll be her again!

Celeste said...

What an adorable kid! Don't you love watching them learn. And he is learning so much faster. I wish I could see him in real life! (And the rest of you too of course) I hope sooner than later!

Nygards said...

Isaac is so cute!!! I can't believe he is crawling around now. That is exciting about moving. Tell me about your house. When do you guys move? Also, thank you for the post about rebates. I love good deals. Hope you're doing good.