Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Photo Tag

Okay....thanks Whitney for the tag. I thought it was a super fun idea until I realized just how messy my house is.

Disclaimer: I have 3 boys (4 if you count Rob) and am 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. My house is USUALLY cleaner than this but I ran out of steam last night. So...don't judge too harshly.

(Oh...and I'm still a photo amateur...I guess I should have used the flash in most of these pictures. Oh well...at least it hides some of the mess.)


My closet
(or at least my side of it)


Favorite shoes
(my pretty pink aerobics shoes that have not been used to their full potential for far too long)


Laundry Room


Our Bathroom
(soooo not spectacular but at least it's clean)


Favorite Room
(because it is usually clean, houses my favorite household appliance and will soon have two brand new couches in it. Besides...the sunlight in this room is GREAT!)


Kitchen Sink
(dual pic....of the kitchen sink (and all of the dinner dishes) and of what Gabe is doing at the moment (following me around so he could be in a picture))


Fridge


What kid(s) are doing right now
(Cael spinning in circles)


(Isaac making a puzzle)


Self Portrait
(a pajama themed "glamor shot" photo in a "cousin It" sort of way. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!)


So...now I get to tag a few people. Let's see...who would be most likely to do it? Natalie, Sheena, Julie J., Julie G., and Amanda.

Remember...no touch ups and no cleaning before hand. Just...."as is" :)

6 comments:

Stephanie & Joseph Haymore said...

Do you like the UA brand for shoes? With your dad in the family I totally trust any advice you give on good exercise shoes.

Nyree said...

oh my heck... your self portrait made me laugh out loud! You are too funny. I miss your fun little self. Good luck when your littlest man decides to show up. oh, and I LOVE your version of messy

Sheena said...

I don't even have the pregnant, 3 boys excuse! Really, you should give a body some warning!

Michelle said...

love this. you are high-larious, girl. and i LOVE that your pans are still on your counter. that's me all the time. only i don't have your excuse of being 37 weeks pregnant!

Whitney said...

ha ha, good idea for the self portrait! and you have a super organized closet. I need to get me some of those shelf/bin things for the top of mine!

Melanie said...

I just found your blog - so fun!! You have an adorable family!!