Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Just the two of us...

Well, Rob and the two older boys left for Rexburg (for Rob's brother Kyle's wedding) this morning. I'm stayed home with Isaac. He and I will have a bit (a lot) of one-on-one time this weekend. I'm glad for it. He's a sweet thing and SOOOOOO easy when he is by himself.

What I wasn't counting on was how much I was going to miss my other boys. I always miss Rob when he's gone but I thought I would be super happy to be down to one kid for 3 days. Turns out....I miss them too.

That's good for me to realize. I needed that.


Rob...please take care of my babies.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder! So sweet. I know what you mean about missing the hubby when he's gone, but I never am away from my kids, so I didn't think about that either. It will make you love them more! Have fun!

Chari said...

Wow, that's a brave daddy! I'm not so sure Joe would take that on...

Just try and enjoy, it'll go by fast! Hopefully Isaac won't be too bored without his brothers!

Sheena said...

It is good to remember that you do like them. Of course, you always know you love them but a reminder every now and then is good.

Sheena said...

Multnomah Fall in the Columbia River Gorge. If you've been on I-84 you've at least seen it.