Just sent Rob to the store for an "extra-large-chocolate-something."
Yeah...it's been one of those days.
7 comments:
Camille English
said...
It is so nice to have a husband who loves you enough to go to the store for chocolate, it's either love or fear. I'm not sure what it is with Chris, he's made many chocolate runs for me though.
I am all about chocolate after a bad day..........heck I just ate a Reese peanut butter cup because it has been one of those mornings!!! (It is only noon)
Dude, I have those days when I'm NOT pregnant. Hahaha! Keep your chin up and know you get a very good-smelling, rose-soft, squishy bundle in a short while. :) Loves!
Oh yeah! I'm glad I can still have those days and not ruin everything. Everyone says thirties you have to be a lot more careful. It's harder to get it to stay off (love handles I mean) Well I've got 5 more months! Bring on the Twix!
When I read that, my honest first thought was, "I wish I was pregnant." Followed by my second thought, "WHAT?! NO I don't!! I wasn't serious Lord. Do you hear me?? That was the sugar deprived part of my brain. I Really Really don't! AAAAHHHHHH!" So, anyway, enjoy your something large and chocolate while you can.
mmmm, i love extra large somethings. so yummy and good. I am glad he went to get it for you. HOpe the pregnancy is going well, adn that you are feeling good.
7 comments:
It is so nice to have a husband who loves you enough to go to the store for chocolate, it's either love or fear. I'm not sure what it is with Chris, he's made many chocolate runs for me though.
I want in on some...sigh!! Been one of those weeks!
Great husband by the way...wish mine had time to run to the store for me :)
I am all about chocolate after a bad day..........heck I just ate a Reese peanut butter cup because it has been one of those mornings!!! (It is only noon)
Dude, I have those days when I'm NOT pregnant. Hahaha! Keep your chin up and know you get a very good-smelling, rose-soft, squishy bundle in a short while. :) Loves!
Oh yeah! I'm glad I can still have those days and not ruin everything. Everyone says thirties you have to be a lot more careful. It's harder to get it to stay off (love handles I mean) Well I've got 5 more months! Bring on the Twix!
When I read that, my honest first thought was, "I wish I was pregnant." Followed by my second thought, "WHAT?! NO I don't!! I wasn't serious Lord. Do you hear me?? That was the sugar deprived part of my brain. I Really Really don't! AAAAHHHHHH!"
So, anyway, enjoy your something large and chocolate while you can.
mmmm, i love extra large somethings. so yummy and good. I am glad he went to get it for you. HOpe the pregnancy is going well, adn that you are feeling good.
Post a Comment