I discovered something new today....
I have no patience for Jelly Belly's.
They are tasty...very tasty. But that is just the thing. They are so tasty that they must be savored one at a time.
Who has time for that? I mean...really!
I'm more of a "pour it in the hand, shovel it in the mouth, chew it up, gulp it down fast before you can even really taste the flavor, grab another handful, and do it all over again, just to get a sugar fix" kinda girl.
That doesn't work well with Jelly Belly's.
I tried it and ended up with a mouthful of coffee flavored watermelon goodness with a hint of buttered popcorn, juicy pear, and black licorice...oh, oh...and don't forget the pomegranate and bubble gum, too.
It was extremely icky.
So what did I do? I tried it again....different combination...same results.
Yuck!
Not even I love sugar that much.
So either I must live with the ill effects of my impatience or learn to put off the very nature that makes me who I am.
What to do?
Such a trivial thing....but I find myself very put out over it.
Just one easy click!

3 comments:
Switch to M&M's. Problem solved!
Did you know that they have recipes on the Jelly Belly website, so you know which ones taste good together. They even sell them in mixes, such as Root Beer Float, etc. I have the same problem with Jelly Bellys. You are always in trouble if you get a booger flavored one mixed in with anything.
MMMMmmmmm. M&M's are so tasty. Thanks Sheena.
I actually don't by Jelly Belly's. A sweet friend gave me 3 bags for my birthday. And they are yummy...I just need to learn to slow down a bit.
Post a Comment