While doing a BUNCH of mending this morning (mostly sewing on patches for the boys AND Rob...UGH!), I simultaneously scanned in a bunch of new photos. I know...I'm a fantastic multi-tasker (as long as I can remember what I am supposed to be doing. :) ).
After the kids went down for a nap I touched them up....(roughly)!
Now I will share them with you.
It's your lucky day.
Fall 2000
Rob's actually in the picture with another girl. Not that I have jealousy issues but do we really need HER in the photo? I. don't. think. so!
Fall 2000
I'm not sure Rob and I were even dating yet.
No worried...the tatoo is airbrushed.
I'm not sure Rob and I were even dating yet.
No worried...the tatoo is airbrushed.
November 2001
Rob and I were actually broken up when this picture was taken. How did we get from there to where we are in the next picture? Mercy...I took pity on the poor fool. :)

Feb/March 2002
July 2003
Dec 2003
Gabe's first Christmas
Early Spring 2004
Gabe and our pet Russian Tortoise "Harvey"
Gabe hated touching the grass! He he.
Gabe and our pet Russian Tortoise "Harvey"
Gabe hated touching the grass! He he.
And we wonder why Gabe is so obsessed with video games now!
Like father, like son!
Like father, like son!









10 comments:
Okay, Melanie....I am officially cracking up!!! Love the stroll down memory lane, sometimes we all need to be reminded! And I am also a little envious of the time you have to do the strollin. You may inspire me to slow down and remember back when I was younger and my husband had hair!! Keep it coming chicka! :)
p.s. Does Robbie know you have plastered him everywhere? :)
Wow, Rob looks sooooooo young! Love the pictures!
:) Melanie!! Oh my goodness! I just found you!! :) Thanks to Kelli's blog.. I hope that is ok!! I'm hoping you remember me! I lived somewhat by you in those apartments in orem (Stephanie/Josh, Rita/Tom, Nyree/Chad, Susie/Ernesto) I honestly have wondered what you have been up to since you moved from there!!! I would love to keep in touch with you.. send me an email (ashley_benson21@hotmaildotcom) it would be soo great to hear from you. (sorry that sounded all corny)
I love the new posts! Especially the comment of a real smile before the stress from kids come. It's soooo true. :) One morning Joseph looked at me without makeup (apparently for the first time in forever) and said "wow, mom isn't sleeping much is she." I look in the mirror and dream of the day my eyes aren't encased in purple circles. Your boys looks so cute in their pj's!
Oh Mel, loved the photos! it's funny that youre posting pictures that you think are so far away when those were the days I remember meeting you guys. So sad that it's been so long since we lived on 100 w. What good days!
And what is it with men and their constant muscle flexing? I don't get the male species maybe thats why I was sent just girls!
Ahh the Wrigley Apts, that will take you back.
Spencer is quite amazed with the size of your hubby's biceps.
So cute. The picture of Rob with baby Gabe- Wow, I see where Gabe gets his looks from. So sweet to look back. :)
A scanner on the computer? I would be lost. I love all of your old pictures and I COMPLETELY get the "used to smile for real" comment. Nothing like hormones and children to do a number on you. But we love them and we're happy, it just comes out in other ways (occassional tears, but hey). Gabe looks old in his glasses (OK, old for a kid). I'm so glad he likes them. Thanks for sharing your family memories.
ha ha! love all the muscle photos!
Melanie I seriously love seeing all these pictures of you two. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun together. So cute!!! Keep em coming!!
Post a Comment