Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There is nothing like a good morning run to bring me closer to the Lord

I am feeling very content....even on the outskirts of joyful. I had a really great run this morning. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with a healthy and strong body. To get out, enjoy nature, and be one with Him in the still, quiet hours of the early morning is indescribable. It is during these times I am able to pour my heart out to the Lord and often receive inspiration. I'm just so grateful.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like a need a good run. :D Sounds good.

Whitney said...

AMEN!

Brittany said...

You are an amazing person Melanie! You really are.

Chari said...

Wow, I couldn't agree more, and boy do I miss it! Next year...I'll sure need the runs to loose my "baby weight"!

Good for you!

Christy said...

Nothing like communing with nature to realize that a lot of the problems we have are of our own making and if we'd just stop to enjoy the simple things in life we would be so much happier. Thanks for putting things in perspective!

KS Photography said...

Wow. When I run all I can think about is '5 more minutes.'

The Wright Stuff said...

LOL! I'm with what your friend "Kara" said!

Jason & Kelli West said...

i miss running! but i totally agree with what you said. You are awesome Melanie. I hope all is stil going well in life, and that you are loving your new area.